Qualifiers' registrations will remain open until 29/01/2017, 23:59 (Greek local time) with a 5 euros penalty.
Already registered athletes have the right to change category, one time, until 29/01.
Athens Throwdown is a two-day international event organised in Athens. Winners will share a total cash prize of 20.700 euros and sponsors’ gifts of more than 5.000 euros.
There are 3 qualification WODs: https://thextreme.me/1176/posts/2358
All athletes must submit their scores until 05/02/2017, 23:59 (Greek local time).
The 360 best athletes will be invited in Athens, Greece for the finals on 1-2 April 2017.
Athletes compete in following categories:
1) Male & Female Elite, by Stathatos Athletics - Open for all ages
2) Male & Female Scaled - Open for all ages
3) Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
4) Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
5) Male 45-49 & Female 45+ (must be 45 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
6) Male 50+ (must be 50 years + on or before the 2nd April of 2017)
7) Teenage Boys & Girls up to 18 (must be under 18 years till 1st April of 2017)
Number of athletes who qualify in each category:
Cash prizes per category:
How to submit your score using Piece of Game:
1) Upload your video to YouTube under Public privacy settings
2) Visit https://pieceofgame.com/app/login and login with your thextrememe profile
3) Click on Dashboard, select your WOD and submit your video link and score. You are ready!