exit view
theXtreme.me
Find it for free on your phone App Store
DOWNLOAD
[X] Close

Sessions

Manage.Promote.Get Paid.

Whether you organize a 10000 Athlete Competition or a 20 Seat Private Sailing Travel, it is important to use the best available tools up to your needs.
Start using our Session Tools and step up your game.

Piece Of Game Scoring System Integrated (for CrossFit Athletes)
Online Payments (Credit Cards, Paypal)
Athletes Management
Embedded Marketing Actions
Custom Registration Forms
Communication
Supports Free Events

  Login to Create your Free Session
Popular Sessions
East coast profile image
CrossFit Live Qualifiers
263 Athletes
13133086 1283158325045490 3048077169025213883 n 2
CrossFit Online Qualifiers
1133 Athletes

Manage Athletes, Participants, Travellers etc.

Leverage your game and make your life easier managing participants, categories, divisions, confirmations, billing notes, invoicing with only a few clicks. Customize your registration form with unlimited fields.

Connect with your Athletes.

Communication with your athletes became a lot easier.
Your announcements reach out your athletes instantly thougt automated email and notification sendouts. That way, communicating with your athletes is free, easy and efficient like never before.
Our complimentary Notifications System has 80% Open Rate leaving far behind market's average 20%.

Reach Your Target Audience

Reach out users that are really valuable to your Business without the need of paying promotions or ads.

Get Paid in 5 minutes. (Optional)

If your event requires a payment, accept online payments of all known credit cards and Paypal without any hidden costs leaving you only to worry about what matters the most.

- 7% for transactions passing through our payment processor gateway,
-5% for transactions passing through your payment processor gateway.

Integrated Social Media Actions.

Registrations are instantly get spreaded to participants connections.

Suitable for

CrossFit Competitions
Sports Travel Bookings
Ski and Snowboard Events or Camps
Downhill Events or Camps
Functional Training Weekend Gotherings
Any event with a specific duration of an hour to one year